COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information is data that allows to identify or contact a person.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We also collect data that is not directly related to a specific person. We may collect, use, transmit and disclose such information for any purpose.
- When combining non-personal information with personal information, the combined data will be considered personal as long as it remains combined.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- Like most Internet services, we automatically collect certain information and store it in log files. Such information includes your IP address, browser type and interface language, the name of the Internet provider, the addresses of websites or the names of applications from which and to which the transition was made, the operating system, date and time stamps, information about visits.
- We use this information to understand and analyze trends, manage the website, study user behavior on the website, improve our products and services, and to collect demographic information about our users in general. CENTRSVET Company may use this information in marketing and advertising services.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES Sometimes CENTRSVET may disclose some personal data of users to its strategic partners who help provide the company's products and services. CENTRSVET Company provides personal information only for the purpose of distribution or improvement of products, services and advertising; this information is not transmitted to third parties for marketing purposes.
- CENTRSVET Company may be required to disclose your personal information in accordance with the legislation, the requirements of legal proceedings, court proceedings or at the request of the state authorities of your country of residence or other countries. We may also disclose your personal information if it is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other socially important purposes.
INFORMATION AND NOTIFICATIONS
- All rights to the materials of the website https://centrsvet.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website), including audiovisual works, graphic works, design works, photographic works and works obtained by methods similar to photographs, texts (hereinafter referred to as Materials), belong to CENTRSVET LLC.
- The use of the Website Materials, in particular their reproduction (copying), processing, distribution, without the consent of the copyright holder is not allowed (Article 1229 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- Reproduction, processing or distribution of aforementionned Materials in any form may be carried out only with the written permission of the copyright holder, CENTRSVET LLC, by concluding a license agreement.
- The materials posted on the Website may be used only for personal (non-commercial) or informational purposes in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. When quoting Website Materials, including protected works, a reference to the copyright holder and the source of borrowing is mandatory (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of Article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- The use of the result of intellectual activity (including the use of Materials in ways provided for by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation), if such use is carried out without the consent of the copyright holder, is illegal and entails liability established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and other laws, except for cases provided for by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- Trademarks "CENTRSVET", "СENTRSVET.RU "and "СENTRSVET GROUP" are registered by Rospatent of the Russian Federation. All rights of "CENTRSVET" trademark are reserved. The copyright holder of these trademarks is Centrsvet LLC. COPYRIGHT
- Centrsvet sells exclusively its own proprietary products, technologies and developments. Centrsvet carries out the protection of exclusive rights to any developed intellectual property objects in accordance with the procedure established by law.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- It is prohibited to use any means of "deep linking", collecting information on pages, robots, "spiders" or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms or methods, as well as any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy or track any part of the Website or any Content; it is prohibited to reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Website or any Content in any way to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information by any means that were not specifically provided through the Website. CENTRSVET reserves the right to block any such actions.
- It is prohibited to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or function of the Website, any other systems or networks related to the Website, and any services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "analysis" or by any other illegal means.
- It is prohibited to identify, scan or test flaws in the Website's security system or any network related to the Website, as well as to violate the security or authentication system of the Website or in any network related to the Website.
- It is prohibited to perform a reverse search, track or attempt to track any information about any other user or visitor of the Website, as well as to use the Website or any service or information available on the Website or offered through the Website in any way if the purpose is to disclose any information, including, but not limited to, personal identification information or information that does not belong to you, on the terms set by the Website.
- You agree not to take any actions that place an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website. You agree not to use any devices, programs or procedures to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or any operations conducted on the Website, or the use of the Website by any other person.
- CENTRSVET may at any time, without notice, make changes to any products or services offered on the Website or to the prices applicable to any such products or services. The materials published on the Website related to products and services may be outdated, and the CENTRSVET does not undertake any obligations to update Website materials related to products and services.
- By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Website https://centrsvet.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) owned by CENTRSVET LLC, located at the address: 123592, Moscow, 20 Kulakova Str., by filling in the fields of the feedback form:
- User confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to them personally
- confirms and acknowledges that they have read the Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data carefully in full, indicated by them in the fields of the online application (registration), the text of the agreement and the terms of processing of personal data are clear to them.
- Consents to the Website's processing of personal data provided as part of the information, both without and with the use of automation tools, in order to conclude this Agreement between them and the Website, as well as its subsequent execution; agrees to the terms of personal data processing without reservations and restrictions.
- Consent is given, among other things, to the possible cross-border transfer of personal data and informational (advertising) notifications.
- The User gives their consent to the processing of their personal data, namely, performing actions provided for in paragraph 3, part 1, Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data", and confirms that by giving such consent, they act freely, of their own free will and in their own interest
- The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
- This consent of the User is recognized as executed in simple written form, for processing of the following personal data: phone number, e-mail address (E-mail), postal address, full name, address of residence.
- The user provides https://centrsvet.com the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection and accumulation; storage during record-keeping periods established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years from the date of User's termination of use of the services, clarification (updating, modification), use, destruction, anonymization, transfer at the request of the court, including third parties, with regard to measures that ensure protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
- This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the website administration with specification of the data defined in Article 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User an appropriate order in simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com
- If the subject of personal data or his representative withdraws Consent to the processing of personal data, CENTRSVET LLC has the right to continue processing without the permission of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated 26.06.2006.
- The Website is not responsible for the use (both lawful and unlawful) by third parties of the Information posted on the Website by the User, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways.
- The Website has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When changing the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. A new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement
- The law of the Russian Federation shall apply to this Agreement and the relations between the User and the Website arising from the application of the Agreement.
- We use various cookies on the website and during e-mail correspondence in order to provide you with our services and improve the quality of interaction with our service. At the moment, we are also implementing a mechanism for transferring this data to our trusted partners so that they can improve the convenience of their websites as well. This policy describes the categories of cookies we use (as well as those used by our partners), their purpose and how you can change your settings.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are small bits of information that are stored by the browser on computer's hard drive. Every time you visit our website again, your web browser sends us these bits of information so that we can customize the interface according to your interests and preferences, or to facilitate the process of logging in to use our services.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Basic cookies
Basic cookies help us provide users with the services requested through our website. Without such cookies it would not be possible. For example, basic cookies allow to:
- manage objects that you save in your shopping cart when working with an online store, and remember them;
- provide access to secure areas of our website without having to re-enter your account details;
- remember your previous actions (for example, filling out online forms) when returning to the page within the same session.
- Performance cookies Performance
cookies are used to collect information about the operation of our website, advertising messages and emails, as well as for error notifications. These cookies allow you to receive detailed technical data, for example, information about the last page visited, the number of pages visited, the status of e-mail correspondence, selected fragments of our website or e-mail, as well as the interval between mouse clicks. Since this information is related to information about your IP address, domain and browser, it is studied only in combination with information from other users and does not refer directly to you.
performance cookies allow you to:
- study and improve the performance and appearance of our website, advertisement messages and email
- count the number of responses to our advertisement messages to increase the effectiveness of our ads;
- analyze errors that occur on our website in order to reduce the number of complaints about the quality of our services and management system.
- Link cookies
We may access affiliate link cookies that are sent from our partners' websites. These cookies are necessary for determining when our partners send someone to our website, and whether this visit leads to the purchase of a product or service. Such information may be disclosed to our business partners anonymously, so that it does not refer to you in any way.
- Functional cookies
We use functional cookies, which are not basic, but contributes to useful features of our website. For example, functional cookies allow to:
- remember your settings from previous visits to our website, for example, the country or language, your interests and preferred interface design (structure, font size, colors, etc.), so that you do not have to re-enter them;
- track whether any service has been offered to you, for example, providing online support;
- provide information to enable optional services, such as watching videos online
- Advertising cookies
Advertising cookies are used on our website to display advertising messages that are most relevant to you and your interests. These cookies collect detailed information about your actions when browsing our website (for example, which products and services you choose). They are also used to recognize you when you return to our website. For example, these cookies are used to collect information about CENTRSVET products and services that you have viewed or added to your shopping cart on our website.
CHANGING COOKIE SETTINGS
- Almost all browsers allow you to delete cookies located on your hard drive, disable their creation or notify the user before saving them.
- What happens when cookies are disabled?
If you disable saving or delete cookies, the ability to work with the user's parameters and preferences, as well as the ability to customize personal interface, may be significantly reduced